Friday 10 October 2014

My Topshop Wishlist

I thought I would share with you some of my favourite clothes and shoes I'm dying to get my hands on this autumn/ winter. Let me know in the comments what you think!
TALL MOTO Vintage Rip Jamie JeansTALL Teddy Faux Fur Pea CoatTALL MOTO Joni JeansTALL Grid Check JacketBOBBY Chelsea BootsTALL MOTO Blue Ripped Joni JeansTALL Ribbed Grunge SweaterTALL Fluffy Slouchy SweaterTALL Houndstooth Cigarette TrousersKOLE Heavy Lace Up ShoesTALL Grid Print KimonoTALL MOTO Rip Jamie JeansFAZE Lace-Up Velvet ShoesTALL Faux Fur Trim ParkaTALL Bandeau JumpsuitABSOLUTELY Chelsea Boots

Emma x



2 comments:

  1. we can see why these pieces have made it on your wish list!! they're all gorgeous. we particularly love the floral skirt and grey coat!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah why thank you! And yes, the grey coat is my favourite! It looks so comfortable! :)

      Delete