Saturday 21 June 2014

This Is Me!

Hi!
So seeing as this is my first blog post, I thought i'd start off by telling you a bit about myself. So, here goes!

1. My name is Emma Headington
2. I am 17 years old
3. I live in England
4. I am 5"10
5. I have been told by my friends that I am quite funny and sarcastic! :D
6. My hobbies are going shopping, going to the cinema and spending quality time with friends and family
7. I like to go cycling and swimming when I have the time
8. My favourite food has got to be bacon. (Hi-5 to all you bacon lovers out there!!)
9. My favourite drinks are apple juice, pink lemonade and mango juice
10. If I had to pick a favourite colour, it would probably be blue

Okay, so there are some little facts about me! I know this isn't much but I hope you have enjoyed reading it and I will probably do a more in-depth post about them in the future. 

Also, this is just a thought but if you have any ideas on what I should write about then please comment below! I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, you're gonna love it! I guess you'll blog about what suits you, my personal favourites and the ones I find most popular on my blog are outfit posts. Good luck!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma. I have just become your first follower! Look forward to seeing what you post x

    ReplyDelete