Hi guys! Hope you are all having a wonderful summer holiday :)
Firstly, i'd just like to apologise for not posting anything on here recently! I've been super busy and quite frankly, i've been forgetting to blog! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! Please forgive me? Okay, good. Yay!
So, for this blog post I speculated about doing a Question Tag as I haven't really done one before and well, I thought it'd be a nice way of you guys getting to know me a bit better- brilliant! Let's get started!
- How tall are you? 5"10
- What is your eye colour? Blue!
- Can you cook? Yes! Although, my mum doesn't let me as she thinks i'm going to burn the house down...
- What is your favourite colour? Blue
- What is your favourite restaurant? Nandos!
- What is your favourite food/s? Bacon, pizza and pasta
- What is your favourite drink? Pink lemonade
- What is your favourite film/s? All the Harry Potter films, 21/22 Jump Street and Marvel films
- What was the last film you watched at the cinema? Guardians of the Galaxy
- What is your favourite TV show? F.R.I.E.N.D.S! "Hey. How you doin'?"
- Do you have any phobias? I conquered my fear of upside down roller coasters last year *hi-5* but my ultimate phobia is spiders. It gives me the shivers just thinking about them!
- Do you have any pets? Nope :'(
- What is your favourite sport/s? Swimming, tennis, football and netball
- What was your favourite subject/s at school? English, Maths, Food Technology and ICT
- What is your favourite song at the moment? Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
- What is the last thing you purchased? School stationary- wow, that sounded less boring in my head!
- One thing you can't leave the house without? My door keys
- What is your favourite brand of make-up? Rimmel London and also some Avon products!
- What was the funniest thing you've seen today? Oprah's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
- What is your favourite social networking site? Tumblr! Check out my tumblr page here
Okay, so that's my 20 Questions Tag! Thanks for reading, let me know what you think in the comments section below, and if you have any extra questions you want me to answer!