Apologies that this post is almost a month too late, but better late than never! And yes, I am still here! I've just been super super busy with all of my A-Level stuff (ugh school work...)
Anyway! So as my first blog post of the year (it's short and sweeeeeet). I thought i'd do a list of all the great things that I would like to achieve before 2016. Now, please don't hold me against anything I may write below, as I suck at New Year's Resolutions and I never bother to make any because they go out the window about 10 seconds later :/ This is merely just me contemplating about what my life will (hopefully) consist of this year. So, enjoy!
1. Get my provisional driving license
2. Learn how to drive ( the provisional isn't just for I.D purposes you know, although that would be another advantage of getting it :P )
3. Renew my passport (and the photo.. oh gosh)
4. GET A JOB!
5. Blog more often
6. Exercise more! - Because apparently 'horizontal running' isn't good enough? Pitch Perfect reference... I found it funny.. No? Okay :(
7. Ace my A Levels
8. Stop buying nail varnishes and eye shadows.. I swear I have enough for a army
9. Socialise more! Because according to my family a computer isn't proper socialising?
10. Try to be more organised
So, those are my top 10 things I want to achieve this year! I think i've maybe aimed a bit too high on some but oh well. Now it's your turn! I want you to comment below or tag me in a post telling me about your top 10 things you want to accomplish this year. I'd love to see what you all come up with!
Thank you for reading my first blog post of the year! I will try to get back to your comments ASAP! :D